SEAHAVEN COMMUNITY FLOOD FAIR
April 11 2016.
Following the highly successful community engagement evening on the Seahaven Flood Plan in January, the Seahaven Community Flood Fair is being held on Saturday the 23rd of April between 10.00am and 4.00pm at Seaford Head School, Steyne Road, Seaford.
Go along to find out about:
• The Seahaven Flood Plan
• Protecting yourself and your property
• Community Flood Action Groups
• The work of the National Flood Forum
• How the Environment Agency, emergency services, local authorities,
• Voluntary and community groups respond to flooding
• Flood insurance
The Flood Fair is being organised by Seaford and Newhaven Town Councils in partnership with East Sussex County Council and Lewes District Council and is is open to all who may be directly or indirectly affected by flooding.
To find out more visit: Seahaven Flood Fair