JUMP ACROSS TO FRANCE
April 10 2012.
Businesses in Sussex are invited to attend a meeting to find out about market opportunities, legislation, networks and good practice for doing business in France. The DEEDS programme can set up business to business meetings and help Sussex companies export to companies in France. Representatives from the Dieppe Chamber of Commerce and Industry will attend the meeting to explain the business opportunities in France.
- Background and objective of DEEDS: creating cross-channel business opportunities in 5 sectors
- Market: business, trends and market opportunities by sector
- Exporting: good practice on how to do business in France
- Merezo: the interactive DEEDS site - www.deedsbtob.com
- Next steps: in DEEDS and Business to Business meetings on the 28 and 29th June in Dieppe
The 'DEEDS' project has been developed by the Dieppe Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Dieppe-Maritime Urban Community in partnership with Sussex Enterprise.
'DEEDS' stands for 'Development of Economic Exchanges between Dieppe and Sussex' and is supported by the INTERREG IVA European programme France (Channel) - England, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund. The main objective of the project is to develop cross-border trade between companies in Sussex and Dieppe.
To register your interest contact Liz Cadman on Liz.Cadman@sussexenterprise.co.uk or call 0844 371 5426.